- All of our orders are processed and dispatched from our warehouse in UK. We deliver nationwide for a free.
- Once we have received your order, we will contact you within 24 hours to arrange a suitable delivery date within 4 - 6 weeks from the time the order was placed.
- It will be your responsibility to ensure all reasonable access is available at the delivery addresses and inform us (when arranging your delivery date) of any potential issues that may arise while accessing the delivery address. The delivery address must have sufficient access to accommodate the delivery vehicles and the manoeuvring of pallets. The area for delivery must be level and solid ground (i.e. tarmac, paving, concrete) as the pump trucks used to manoeuvre the pallets cannot be taken up/down curbs or positioned on loose ground.
- If a delivery should fail due to nobody being in at the time of the arranged delivery there will be a minimum fee of £25 to re-deliver. For large deliveries such as dining sets the fee will be higher.
- Before accepting the goods and signing for them we ask that you check your items for any noticeable damages or marks to the packaging. This will assist us and speed up the process when in the unlikely scenario an item has been damaged during transit.
- Delivery address cannot be changed once an order has been dispatched, so please ensure the address is correct.
Inspection and Acceptance of Goods
- You must inspect the Goods on delivery before signing.
- If you identify any damages or shortages, you must inform us in writing within 3 days of receipt, providing details. Please email email@example.com referencing your order number.
- Other than by agreement, we will only accept returned goods as ‘damaged’ if we are satisfied that those Goods are defective and if required, have carried out an inspection.
- We will be under no liability or further obligation in relation to the Goods If you fail to provide notice as set above; and/or.
- Damaged Goods: Where the Goods have left our warehouse undamaged but have been damaged in transit, we will investigate and seek compensation from the carrier where possible. This is subject to compliance with clauses ‘Inspection and acceptance of Goods’.
Returns & Cancellations
- At Simply Rattan you have a 28-day money back guarantee on all your purchases for that extra peace of mind. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org expressing that you would like to make a return. You will then be entitled to a refund from us.
- Please ensure the products are in a ‘new’ condition and retain the packaging, keeping it in a good condition.
- Except where your items are either faulty or damaged, you will have to bear all costs associated with returning the items back to us. If you would like us to collect the products from you, then you agree that we will charge you depending on the size of the collection.
- Returned items which are not in their original condition, are damaged or are missing parts will incur charges of up to 50%.
Sales of Goods Contract
Please note that your order will be treated as a contractual offer and thus no contract will be formed within the terms of the Electronic Commerce (EC Directive) Regulations 2002. The acceptance of your offer to form the contract will take place when notification is made that the delivery of the goods ordered has been confirmed for the following day. Your order confirmation is not acceptance of the contractual offer by Simply Rattan and we reserve the right to cancel your order up to the point of delivery.
We believe in the superior quality of our products, which is why we provide a 5 year guarantee as standard on all our products.
This guarantee is provided at no extra cost and in addition to consumer rights granted by law. Our 5 year guarantee extends to all Simply Rattan products purchased as new from us and any authorised retailers, commencing on the date of delivery. Please note that only the original purchaser of the original product may make a guarantee claim.
We are required by law to provide certain information to you in writing. When using our site, you accept that communication with us will be mainly electronic.
We will either contact you by email or provide you with information by posting notices on our website. For contractual purposes, by using our site you agree to this electronic means of communication and you acknowledge that all contracts, notices, information and other communications provided to you electronically comply with any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
Events Beyond Our Reasonable Control
We will not be liable or responsible for any delay or failure to comply with these general terms and conditions or the returns policy if the delay or failure arises from any event which is beyond our reasonable control. Such events would include (but are not limited to) floods, fires, earthquakes, storms, natural disasters, war, civil unrest, acts of terrorism or malicious damage to or destruction of our premises, equipment or goods.
Our Right to Vary These Terms and Conditions
We have the right to revise and amend these terms and conditions from time to time. You will be subject to the terms and conditions in force at the time of your order, therefore, we recommend that you check these terms and conditions whenever you make a purchase.
You will be subject to the policies and terms and conditions in force at the time that you order your mattress from us, unless any change to those policies or these terms and conditions is required to be made by law or governmental authority (in which case it will apply to orders previously placed by you), or if we notify you of the change to those policies or these terms and conditions before we send you the Delivery Confirmation (in which case we have the right to assume that you have accepted the change to the terms and conditions, unless you notify us to the contrary within seven working days of receipt by you of the products.
Privacy & Security Policy
Should you wish to make an online purchase from us, you will be required to provide certain personal information as a necessary prerequisite of being able to place an order.
For the purposes of the data protection act 1998 (the “Act”) we will comply with the statutory requirements imposed on us to keep your personal data confidential and secure. Your information will be used to process your order, deliver your goods and handle any claims made under the guarantee.
Occasionally we may use your correspondence information for direct marketing purposes linked solely to Simply Rattan, which we believe are of legitimate interest to you. You are free to opt out of any direct marketing at any time by providing written notice of your request by email to email@example.com